DEAD AND BORROWED: Beautiful Loan Shark Shot Dead By Own Partners In Crime

A beautiful loan shark was shot in the head by her own partners in crime, say cops in Brazil, who have arrested two men and are looking for a third.

Police in Brazil’s Federal District say Danyanne da Cunha Januario da Silva, 35, was a nurse technician but also made money loan-sharking.

The mother of two had been missing for a week but her body was found on Wednesday morning (3rd August).

Danyanne da Cunha Januario da Silva poses in an undated photo. The body of the murdered woman who was a loan shark, was found on Wednesday, Aug 03, 2022 in Brazlandia, Brazi. (Newsflash)

Police investigating her death believe she was shot in the head the same day she went missing.

CCTV footage shows a suspect – identified only by his nickname ‘Negao’ – walking down a street in the region of Riacho Fundo, where Danyanne lived.

The video dates to 27th July, which is when she was last seen.

Danyanne da Cunha Januario da Silva poses in an undated photo. The body of the murdered woman who was a loan shark, was found on Wednesday, Aug 03, 2022 in Brazlandia, Brazi. (Newsflash)

Police say two of the men involved in her killing were her accomplices and helped her find clients.

One had reportedly incurred a debt with her and had lured her to the scene of the crime ostensibly to pay it.

Cops say Negao staged a robbery while she was with her two partners in crime.

Danyanne da Cunha Januario da Silva poses in an undated photo. The body of the murdered woman who was a loan shark, was found on Wednesday, Aug 03, 2022 in Brazlandia, Brazi. (Newsflash)

The three then took her to a vacant lot and shot her in the head.

Police investigations revealed that Danyanne lent money to to people at a crippling 50 per cent interest rate.

The pair who helped her find customers would keep 60 per cent of the profits and leave Danyanne the remaining 40 per cent.

Danyanne da Cunha Januario da Silva poses in an undated photo. The body of the murdered woman who was a loan shark, was found on Wednesday, Aug 03, 2022 in Brazlandia, Brazi. (Newsflash)

One had been working with her for around two years, while the other had only started in February.

Police spokesman Lucio Valente said one of the men had first mentioned wanting to “put an end” to Danyanne about two weeks before the alleged crime.

He said they had even scouted the plot of land in the region of Brazlandia, where the killing would later take place.

Danyanne da Cunha Januario da Silva poses in an undated photo. The body of the murdered woman who was a loan shark, was found on Wednesday, Aug 03, 2022 in Brazlandia, Brazi. (Newsflash)

One has reportedly confessed to the crime, while the other continues to deny it.

The two were booked for concealing a corpse and they will now also be charged with aggravated homicide and vehicle theft.

Danyanne’s car was found on Wednesday afternoon.

Photo shows the suspect of shooting and killing Danyanne da Cunha Januario da Silva,walking on street in Riacho Fundo, Brazil, on Wednesday, July 27, 2022. The victim lived in the same neighborhood. (Newsflash)

She leaves behind two children aged 11 and 13.

The hunt for the remaining suspect continues.

close

Don’t miss Our New Story!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.